Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas parade

Sunday I pulled one of my Crazy Kierstyn schemes. On Facebook, one of my friends mentioned the annual Bryan/College Station Christmas Parade. I thought, "Hmmmm! That sounds like fun!" Sunday morning, I pulled up the info, discovered the parade started at 2pm, and our brilliant plan was put into place.

We went to Sunday school and church. We changed our clothes at church, and grabbed a quick lunch at good ol' Taco Bell. We then headed to the parade zone! It was a cloudy, chilly, rainy afternoon. But that didn't kill this excitement!




My chilly little parade goers, before I bundled them up in sweaters, blankets and towels.

I just love this picture of Micah! I really sums up how all the kids felt at the parade. We had so much fun!




I had to stop taking pictures about half way through the parade, thanks to the little rain shower we had. I SO wish I had a picture of all six of us curled up under an umbrella. It was a great memory!

No comments: