Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fools Fail

I don't like April Fools, because usually, I'm the fool. I tend to be the kind of person who willingly believes what I hear. But not this year! This year, I was going to be the one to play the joke!

This morning, Curtis and I both changed our relationship status on Facebook to "it's complicated".

I thought it was pretty funny that it said, "It's complicated with Curtis Krajca". So very true, Facebook!

Unfortunately, my friends were on to me. My first attempt at an April Fool's joke was a big fail. Sigh. Oh well.

Now I will be spending the rest of the day reminding myself not to believe every pregnancy announcement I hear.....

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Funny! Some of our good friends actually announced a real pregnancy on April Fool's Day 2 years ago. They had a 23-month-old and a 6-month-old, so it was iffy. It took me an entire week to actually believe them. =)