Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy birthday, Micah!

Sweet Micah,

I can't believe that you are five years old!! I clearly remember the day you were born, and how joyful your Daddy and I were to be welcoming our first son into our family. You were such a big baby, and now you're such a big boy!! My prayer is that you will continue to grow and be strong, that you will be a godly man, who loves the Lord and his family.

I'm so thankful for you, and for the how God chose me to be your Mommy. You are such a blessing to my life. I'm thankful for your quiet, sweet, caring personality. I love the joy and light that you bring into our lives. You are a sweet boy, and I love you!!

Happy birthday, Micah!!!

2 comments:

Shannie said...

Happy birthday Mighty! I love you so much!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Micah Buddy!

I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you today, but I hope you enjoyed my message on the answering machine...

I will talk to you soon.
I love you,
Grand Daddy