Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Micah post

Since Elizabeth just got a big long post all about her, and Benjamin has his very own blog, I thought I'd do a quick post about my favorite oldest son. Grand-Daddy and Micah at the ballet recital. Notice the bruise on his left cheek? It's much better now, but you should have seen it about ten days ago! He was jumping on Elizabeth's bed, fell, and smashed his sweet little face into the foot board.
And this is Micah in the dog kennel. Really, I promise it's for the dogs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that kennel may come in handy this week!!

Sherry said...

Hmm... the dog kennel, now there's an idea!!!

Kierstyn said...

Bad Boy...Bad Boy...
What 'cha gonna do?
Int'a kennel whicha...
Bad Boy...Bad Boy...

And by the way, I had nothing to do with this!
Grand Daddy