Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blooper Christmas Card Pics

This evening, we took an hour out of our schedule to try to take some Christmas card pictures. Yes, that's right, I did say an hour! At one point, I just looked at Curtis and said, "Just think, it will be even worse this time next year!"

Here are a few of the pictures that we will not be using. You'll have to wait till you get your Christmas letter for the real thing! Oh, and thank you to Grandma for the adorable matching PJs!


The surprised look

The "I'm out of here picture"


The confused look


Poor Micah!

We don't care what you want us to do, we are going to eat the lights now!

Sweet picture of Micah, but Elizabeth is a little too mesmerized by the lights.

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it! Too cute. By the way, I'm going to be in town next week, so I'll be giving you a call! I'll be there Wednesday through Sunday, so I hope we can meet up at some point!

Anonymous said...

we vote for the confused look. it seems most natural!!

grand-daddy-ma

Anonymous said...

Those are great. We gave up much faster than y'all did. But I think it is good enough. We miss y'all - take care.

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Personally, I like the last one...the Krajca genius, Elizabeth, is probably figuring out the "real" theory of electricity...I hope she'll let us know!

Anonymous said...

I like the Eating the Lights one - I think that best suits them!

Love ya - Deirdre