Friday, December 05, 2014

Christmas Cards Pictures

I love Christmas Card pictures.  I love planning what the kids will wear, picking a theme, having fun, sending them out.... I just love it.  I also love receiving Christmas Cards.  This year, however, I will not be sending out Christmas cards.  But when a moment of inspiration hit, I just had to take Christmas card pictures for the non existent cards I'm not sending out.
I can't even... how CUTE are these four?!

And then, I just had to take a walk down memory lane and remember some of the other adorable Christmas care pictures we've sent out since becoming a family of six.

 (2010, this picture was taken by a friend)
 (2010, I took this one)
 (2011, I took this one)
 (2012, I took this one and had editing help from a friend)
 (2013, this one was professionally taken)

I wonder how long it will take me to run out of ideas for these. :-) 

No comments: