Monday, February 17, 2014

Timmy-isms

While making Timothy some toast for breakfast, I asked if he wanted jelly.  I received an enthusiastic, "YES!!!  Strawberry jelly!"  I was a bit surprised since he's not usually a fan of strawberry.  I pulled the jar out and asked, "Is this the one you were wanting?"  Timothy took a minute to inspect it before asking, "Are there little seeds in that one?"  "Well, yes...." I replied, slightly confused.  "I want the strawberry jelly with no seeds, the seeds make my mouth feel funny."  "Do you mean you want grape jelly?"  "YES!!!  I want the grape strawberry jelly because it doesn't have seeds."

Last night at Covenant Kids, a program at church which exposes children to the catechism, Timothy informed his teachers, "No one can play hide and seek with God and win.  You will always lose."  (The Question I believe he was thinking of is: Does God know all things?  And the answer: Yes!  Nothing can be hidden from God!)

No comments: