Saturday, January 25, 2014

Not as cool as I thought.

In the precious post, I as going to brag about how I figured out how to blog from my phone without the help of Curtis. Then I lost the post and posted without knowing it. Clearly, I'm not as cool as I thought.

Recently, I've tried my hand at pancake making. Every time has ended in frustration and gooey pancakes. My friend convinced me I should give it one more shot and shared her recipe with me. Yesterday Curtis had a delayed start to his work day due to some winter weather, so it was the perfect day to try my hand at pancakes before permanently making our family a waffle family. They were incredible!

Here's the reipe for the incredible, fool proof buttermilk pancakes.
3cps flour
3 t baking soda
1 1/2 t salt
4 cps buttermilk
4 eggs
3/4 cp melted butter

So maybe, armed with my new pancake recipe, I am as cool as I think!

No comments: