Thursday, September 12, 2013

Co-op

This week we started our 5th year at Brazos Classical Academy, our homeschool co op.  There are many reasons I love our co op, and there are many reasons I sometimes hate our co op.  Despite the ups and downs, the extra work, the busyness it adds to our week, I think all the Krajcas feel ready to tackle another year of co op!!
 
For some reason, I don't have a picture of our very first day at BCA.  The year we started, 2009, I was pregnant with Timothy.  He's out little co op baby, and was even born on a Tuesday morning when we should have all been at co op!
 
 Year 2, 2010
 
 Year 3, 2011

 Year 4, 2012
 
Year 5, 2013
 
"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. "
Colossians 2:2-3

No comments: