Sunday, October 23, 2011

Post Season Excitement

Curtis is a HUGE baseball fan. Specifically, he loves the Rangers. The past two year, the Rangers have really given Curtis something to be excited about. And I'll admit, that though I can be quite a whinny baseball wife during the regular season, I quite enjoy the post season!

And so, Ranger mania has hit our home, for the second year!




This is me. Watching a Rangers game. Even though Curtis wasn't home. Sigh. Thankfully, after last season Curtis realized that I'm only a big baseball fan in the post season, and only if the Rangers are the ones playing. Maybe it won't be such a let down next spring when I resort to my whinny baseball wife ways.

But for now.....

GO RANGERS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Just one more reason I love your family!!!