Friday, July 15, 2011

This is the stuff.....

During a phone call to Curtis to figure out our busy evening schedule, I told him that we weren't having a bad day, but there was just lots of little stuff that was making me crazy! Things like....
waking up to 100's of ants on the kitchen floor
too many poopy diapers
bickering over the Lego window
smashed Graham crackers
ants in the clean laundry bucket
the coffee pot turning off before I had my 2nd cup of coffee
stepping on a block in my bare feet
a daughter who forgets she's not the mommy

This is the stuff that makes me crazy! But this is also the stuff that He uses to teach my patience.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love this song! Every time I start getting frustrated with the kids Dustin sings this song to me. :)

Megan said...

Great song!I frequently e-mail Matt asking him to call my phone so I can find it.

Pilgrim Days said...

elizabeth was going to fold a big basket of clean clothes today and it was full of ants!!! that was a new one for me!