Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi! I'm new here.

A few things I've learned about Timothy and life with Timothy.

  • He loves being talked to, which works out well since his brothers and sister are always talking at him.
  • For now, he sleeps all the time. I usually have to wake him up to feed him. Not sure how long this will last, but I'm enjoying it now!
  • He has really long arms, fingers and feet.
  • There's not much fat on his skinny little body. But he does have lots of sweet baby wrinkles.
  • Timothy loves eating!
  • There were a lot of things I forgot in the 2 1/2 years since I last had a baby. I'm shocked by the amount of diapers and wipes we're going through!!
  • I missed baby noises. I didn't know how much till I heard them again.
  • Timothy is a big fan of the pacy!
  • If I had to guess, I think Timothy's eyes will be brown!
  • We see each of our other children when we look at Timothy.

We are all so in love with this little boy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely see the other boys in him! And it must be weird for you guys to have a "skinny" baby without rolls, huh? :-) He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Is Timothy resting on Aunt Shannon's beautiful blanket. His pictures don't look like he is a skinny baby. He is Just right. Love